Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
HELLO, World.
I felt like typing profusely tonight, so here i am. Actually nothing really earth shattering has occurred, but then, when was the last time the earth slipped beneath my feet and made me cry? Let's recap a bit cos i've had a pretty good week.. So far (:
Sunday was really good, i think mass was just what i needed, somewhat. And praise and worship was a heavy session on Sunday too and for once, i didn't feel the need to cry or to feel Him. I dunno, i'd like to think it's cos my faith has strengthened since Sec3 and also cos right now i've gotten outta my blue phunk. Though slightly moodswing-y these last coupla days, i know it's purely pms (: So yeah. It was just so, so nice (and too overdue) to be huddled up amongst everyone else, to place my head between my knees and just talk to Him, About everything. I think being so busy in life we often forget the power of prayer.. And what magnificant power it is. To just spill everything out from within, all your worries fears anxieties, apprehension joy love.. Absolutely everything. I guess a lot has been on my mind recently, and it's somehow managed to gnaw at me, irritating the hell out of me. And the worries and apprehension that's been speeding through my head and heart that have bringing me down on days when i wish i could see what i had to smile about.. Yeah, it was nice to let it all out without being worried how it all came out. The free flow of words. Peace, immense intense wonderful peace.
Yesterday was Monday, busy busy, BUT I GOT MY ICE CREAM CRAVINGS SATISFIED! YESSS! Met Shaun outside Crown Plaza then we went to Island Cremery for Apple Pie and Cookies n Cream ICE CREAM. Yummy (((: It was nice to catch up a bit, I MISS YOU AND MAINE A LOT!!! Damn JC.
Today was a waste of time day again. Cos of listening we ended at 110pm and we have 2 hours breaks on tuesdays! So yeah, basically i had a grand total of 2 hours and 40 mins of class. Is it? Actually i'm not too sure. My math isn't that fantastic. Okay4 periods. One period is 40 mins. Yeah. Then met the hockey people and went to CCAB for trning. Sorry to the people who had to see me moody for a while before trning. Had a lot of stuff going through my mind yupp. Actually i've just lost my mood to blog, haha i think it's a sign. Ohwells. Training was okay today, we're really starting all over again! But that's okay, i don't mind (: It's nice getting to know the girls better, tiring though i must admit. Contrary to popular belief, i'm not that sociable okay! It's quite tiring. Hahaha. By the way AMANDA, i'm not bubbles though the joke is damn funny. OHOH ASK ME TO TELL YOU AMANDA'S BUBBLES JOKE IF YOU SEE ME!!! Cos it's funny. Hahaha. Oh Clare helped me with my reverse stop today so i'll do you proud, babe and get better. Then i can call you shi fu!
Oh yeah, Darren was an evil embarrassing toot today. I'm still very embarrassed!!! Ohwells. But i think i wanna marry a chef. A hot chef. Very satisfying! Hoho, i meant the food ;) But really. All the chefs on tv are hot. I want goodlooking children! 26 good looking children. I could open a modelling studio. Funky shit. That reminds me i had a damn nice dream last night.
I think i finally understand why you managed to throw us away so easily, and if i could, i'd have loved you less then so maybe you'd have loved me more. But nothing tastes as sweet as what we can't have. Thank you, anyway, because even for those little moments, i felt truly safe. And even though the danger of nothing ever coming close hovers dangerously around the circumference of my heart, i can finally say that i'm glad it's over.
Lord, guide me and see me through everything that's going on now. Though not sufficiently heartwrenching or earth shattering, I'm feeling more and more empty again. I know it's probably just the hormones, but the same fear consumes me each time i think of it. I want to be a good person and i want to spread Your love. So let me be an instrument of Your love when the opportunities arise, and help me to resist temptations that have called out to me time and time again. I don't want to succumb this time to the easiness of it all and i don't want confusion to wreak anything that i've spent so much time and energy to build up. Lord, help me to accept circumstances as they are, when they come. Help me to realise my purpose, not always what i want but what You want for me. It may not always be the most comfortable but, Lord, help me to see that ultimately it's for You and not for me. I want to serve you, Lord. Amen.
-Every little thing,
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:08 AM